DEXTOOLS UNISWAP GUIDE
Welcome to the DEXTools user guide for Uniswap, this guide is focused on new users who are looking for a step-by-step guide through the features of our app and for those starting from 0 in DEXTools. We at the DEXTools team hope you find it very useful.
This is the first screen we find when we start the DEXTools app, in it, we can select the Exchange we want to access, in the sidebar we can see several options such as User Account, where we can access our account or create a new one (recommended to do one if you want to take advantage of all the features of the app) and Configuration, where we can change some features of the app such as language, notifications or the recent Dark Mode, besides introducing our IDEX key API if we want to access that part of the application. (see image below).
DEXTools Sign-up and Login
This is the main screen of User Account, in it, we can log in if we have created an account or create a new one, for which we will need the Metamask extension activated in our browser, or send a new password if we have forgotten the previous one. After that, we can access the complete App with all features.
Uniswap POOL Explorer
One of the tools of DEXTools for the Uniswap Exchange is the Pool Explorer, where we can see in real-time the creation and management of the pool of the different tokens that exist in Uniswap.
On the screen we can see the following features:
1. Token filter, we can search by token name and it has a drop-down menu to select only new, add or remove.
2. Token acronyms.
3. Time since the action of the list.
4. Actions we can do, from left to right: Filter by that token, buy at uniswap, see Transaction Hash, View in Pair Explorer.
5. Action type, can be Add, Remove or New.
6. Price of the token at the time of the action.
7. Total value to be added or removed from the pool.
8. Amount of token to be added to or removed from the pool
9. Amount of eth that is added or removed from the pool.
10. Variation of the pool with respect to the previous total.
11. Remaining pool after the action of adding or removing.
12. Time since the creation of the pair.
13. Footer of the screen where DEXT contact information is included.
“DEXT Tip 1: To see new pools, use the filter and select new ones and then select the time of 4 hours in the pool activity bar”
“DEXT Tip 2: on new tokens you can see a danger sign if their DEXT Score is too low, which indicates a high probability of scam.”
UNISWAP PAIR Explorer
This is the screen of the Basic version of the Pair explorer where we can see the transactions and data of a token in real-time, it has the following characteristics:
1. Header of the token: Here we can see the main information of the token, link to etherscan, token contract, and links to some of their social networks if that information is available.
2. Token finder: Here we can search for the desired token by name, pair contract or token contract, all uniswap tokens are available here.
3. Favorites tab: Here we can save our favorite tokens for quick access, which can be done by using the favorite button next to Trade if the currency is not in favorites already.
4. Real-time token information: Pool liquidity, Uniswap volume and amount of ETH and Token within the pool. With the Trade button, we can quickly access Uniswap to buy the currency.
5. Real-time chart: In the Basic version it is made with the last 800 transactions of the currency. So its time range can vary according to the volume of the currency, this will be improved in future versions
6. DEXT Score: Gives us an idea about the reliability with a score, the higher the score the more reliability (1–99) being 99 the maximum.
7. Trade History: Here we can see all the transactions of the token in real-time (according to the performance of the ETH network), purchases, sales, prices and quantities, as well as the wallet that executes them.
8. Others: Here you can go to the hash of the transaction and we also include a mini tool to select wallets that have executed several transactions in the last hours, and it also tells us the total amount of them.
“DEXT Tip 3: Some trades can be seen in real-time before they are executed due to the nature of the eth network, so if we are fast and have put in little gas”
“DEXT Tip 4: Try to get to the bottom of the chart to maximize profits.”
Details about DEXT Score
The DEXT Score gives us a measure of the reliability of a particular currency, it is based on an algorithm and 16 different parameters among which are included:
-Public information about the token (Etherscan verified and with links among others)
-The number of transactions of the token.
-Number of Holders.
-Data from the creation of the contract and time from the listing in Uniswap.
FOR MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS: